- A plant or part of a plant used as food, typically as accompaniment to meat or fish, such as a cabbage, potato, carrot, or bean
- offensive. A person with a dull or inactive life
- (vegetable) edible seeds or roots or stems or leaves or bulbs or tubers or nonsweet fruits of any of numerous herbaceous plant
- (vegetable) any of various herbaceous plants cultivated for an edible part such as the fruit or the root of the beet or the leaf of spinach or the seeds of bean plants or the flower buds of broccoli or cauliflower
- National School were an alternative pop duo based in Oxford, England, featuring Joe Tucker (keyboard and vocals) and Ruth Smith (drums and vocals).
- offensive. A person who is incapable of normal mental or physical activity, esp. through brain damage
- This lets the dictionary give both a class_ type and the additional information that a list of objects of that type is expected. Here’s an example from the iTunes dictionary:
- An array whose items are; as in ‘list of 3-item lists’.
- Security Guard Companies Karachi Pakistan Listings and Businesses. List Of Security Guard Companies Karachi Pakistan Mera Pakistan Directory
- yield: an amount of a product
- The sweet and fleshy product of a tree or other plant that contains seed and can be eaten as food
- the ripened reproductive body of a seed plant
- The result or reward of work or activity
- cause to bear fruit
- The seed-bearing structure of a plant, e.g., an acorn
list of fruit and vegetables – Fresh Fruit
Fresh Fruit for Rotting Eyeballs is the accompanying documentary by filmmaker Eric S. Goodfield. It is a celebration of one of the most influential Punk Rock albums of all-time. This special DVD features a brief history of the Dead Kennedys’ early years up to their first UK tour, never before seen live performances, interviews with band members, comments by music journalists, and insights from the key people involved with the recording of the DK’s first album Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables.
The DVD is 55 minutes long, and there is footage of six full-length songs from 1978 and 1979.
Candy, Candy, Candy!
124/365: Cantaloupe Melon
list of fruit and vegetables
Since 1973, Storey’s Country Wisdom Bulletins have offered practical, hands-on instructions designed to help readers master dozens of country living skills quickly and easily. There are now more than 170 titles in this series, and their remarkable popularity reflects the common desire of country and city dwellers alike to cultivate personal independence in everyday life.